This is my Birthday boy, Tyrell's 1oth birthday I can't believe it's been 10 years already. We made him the sign and he just got done eating a blue popsicle and wanted stick his tongue out. Such a funny boy. He such a great kid and we are proud to be his parents. He such a great big brother to Kendall and plays with him all the time. Right now Tyrell is wrestling on the Tiger League Team and having lots fun. I'll have to post pictures of his first tournament on March 5th. He's have a B-Day party tomorrow with his friends at the Rec. Center. I hope he has lots of fun swimming with them. Happy 10th Birthday Tyrell. We love you.
1 comment:
Happppyyy Biiirrrthdaay Tyrell!!! from Saki and Liz Vakalala! Wow 10! So happy you guys have a blog, it's so fun to see photos and it's a fairly easy way to keep in touch :) Wish we had gotten a chance to use the rec center-that'll be a fun Birthday party!
Post a Comment