Friday, July 10, 2009

Aquarium

We went to Salt Lake with Lane, he had a class that lasted 5 hours, so we decided to go have fun. He had to be there at 8 am. So we had to find something to do for 2 hours before the Aquarium opened so we went to Target, oh how wish they had one closer to where we live.
Tyrell and Kendall standing in front of the Shark Tank
Tyrell touching the Sting Ray. He wouldn't do until I did, then he thought it was cool. I think the picture of Kendall washing his hands is funny because he wouldn't even touch the Sting Rays, but wanted to wash his hands, he loves to play in the water.The Starfish is a Red African one we thought it was really different. I think Kendall is standing in front of fish called June Suckers. They also had Jellyfish, Octopus, Lobsters, Shrimp, Turtles, and Seahorses. We had lots fun visiting the Aquarium and seeing all different kinds of ocean life. The boys really enjoyed.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Auh...gotta love the Hogle Zoo! I couldn't wait to take my oldest for his first visit! That was always the ultimate zoo for me!