While we were in Payson it snowed, we hardly ever get this good of snow in Jensen or Vernal we just get the cold. It was supposed to be a girls weekend of scrapbooking but the boys came along and since I left some of my stuff home I was done. I said let's go build a snowman. We also had a snowball fight or two. Whatever happened to this global warming. HAHA I really do love snow and was excited to see it. But I do want summer to come.
2 comments:
This weather has been crazy. Blake and Allen made a snowman the other day while everyone was at school but I didn't get any pictures of it. I read that the Easter bunny just handed out eggs at the Mud Lake Egg hunt because of the weather.
WOW!! that is more snow than we saw all winter at one time. Rain, Rain, that is what we will get all spring
Post a Comment