Monday, May 10, 2010

I want to know

If you read my blog and still want to read you better let me know because it is going private sometime in June. I don't care who reads it, new friend, old friend, and somebody that I don't even know just send me your email address and I will add you.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

SO I am not the best at commenting, but I love reading your blog. BrooklynBerry@gmail.com

E and J said...

We read you! ejgifford at gmail dot com.

megan said...

I want to keep following you.

Heather said...

please include us thgifford@gmail.com

Mel said...

I want to keep up with your family.

melanieblakepetersen@yahoo.com

Erin said...

Hey Jill, I read your blog so please include me...I'm just terrible at leaving comments :)

melacrafts@gmail.com

Melissa & J.D. said...

I love to read your blog and keep up on you and yours...please add me
idfarmgirl77@gmail.com
Melissa

Shauna Martin said...

I read!! shaunamartin2@hotmail.com

Debbie said...

Jill Don't go private......It is so annoying. But add me djjohnson57@hotmail.com

Petersen's Parade said...

Add me too.

Holly said...

I read it! Sorry, I look like a slacker but what can I say some things never change! Right??