Monday, July 20, 2009
Baby
My little boy keeps asking for a little baby sister. He'll come up to me and touch my belly and say "mom is there a baby in your belly." I tell him he has to wait until Heavenly Father sends us one. Tyrell did the same thing at that age. I just don't know if I'm ready for another baby. There is 5 years and 7 months between Tyrell and Kendall, I always told everybody I was on the 5 year plan. With Kendall turning 5 in October that means I would have to get pregnant next month. I just don't know if I want to be pregnant again( I hate throwing up for 3 months and having no energy). Then also all the sleepless nights you have after they are born. Plus I'm 32 and Lane is 34, he said he was done having kids after 30. I would love to have a little girl, but there no guarantees that it will be a girl. Plus getting pregnant doesn't happen easily for me. I'm happy with just having two kids, so if I don't have another one, we can always adopt that little girl. I guess I will have to keep telling Kendall to pray his little sister here. But either way I will be fine with what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awww... That is so cute! I hear you about wanting a baby but not the sleepless nights!
Post a Comment