Thursday, July 16, 2009

OuR MoVe

I hate moving that is why this has taking a month to write. We moved from Vernal on the 16th of June. We now live in Green River, WY. My husband said in a talk at church once he wants to move lots so we can get rid of all the junk we have. I think he is crazy, but getting rid of stuff is always good. Now that Rell is getting older I hate that he has to make new friends all the time, good thing he is easy going and makes friends fast. I really do miss Vernal and all the friends I did make and the rec. center, I miss my workouts. My kids miss the swimming pool and rock climbing wall and their friends. Kendall is always asking to go see Raegan. Last week we went to Vernal and saw her, he was in 7th heaven. I love this view of the Flaming Gorge, this is one of the many views from Green River to Vernal.
This one of my favorite places, the rec center. I'm going to miss it, I loved that I only lived 3 blocks from it too.

7 comments:

Jodi said...

I don't like moving AT ALL! I moved a ton when I was little. It is funny because Austin LOVES moving. He keeps saying he is ready for a new house. He has a bit of the gypsy blood in him I guess. Hope you get settled soon.

Holly said...

I hate moving too! I know how you feel! I had no idea that you guys had moved...so are you getting some familar surroundings?? Go to Fort Bridger on Labor day for the Mountain Man Rendezvous. It is so fun and your boys will love it! My uncle and aunt Bob and Beckie Niederer live probably in your stake and they love it there. They live in Lyman....I hope you guys start getting your feet under you and meeting new friends!

Unknown said...

Holly, thanks for the comment, my husband is already talking about going to the rendezvous. Lyman is in a different stake, but Lane's work headquarters, is located there.

Unknown said...

Why did you guys move? How far away is it?

Unknown said...

Jodi, I call my husband a gypsy all the time, Brooke, Lane got a new job with better pay, and we live 2 hours closer to home, so I'm all good with that.

megan said...

I love the view! I hate moving, too. I hope you get to know all your neighbors soon.

Peggy said...

We will miss you guys too! Hope Wyoming has just as many good friends waiting for you. Good luck up there.